Our Ellipses thrives on reciprocal relationships with a variety of co-learners.
Holly has created learning programs for and/or worked alongside the following programs and
organizations in addition to her university teaching.
- Art of Hosting
- Axladitsa-Avatakia: Organic Farm & Living Wholeness Institute
- Bo’s Place (Bereavement Center for Children)
- Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
- Houston Arts Alliance
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Mississippi Youth Services
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Pink Ribbons Project: Dancers in Motion Against Breast Cancer
- Sandra Organ Dance Company
- School Literacy & Culture Project at Rice University
- Teachers & Writers Collaborative
- The Jung Center
- The Menil Collection
Interested in Becoming a Learning Partner?
Holly values creating programs that are relevant to their given moments and attentive to their unique contexts.